Areas of Focus
Ranish is an associate of Fillmore Riley LLP who practises primarily in the areas of intellectual property law, corporate and commercial law, and technology law.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
Publications / Presentations
- Author, "Canadian Businesses and compliance with the EU’s General Data Privacy Regulation" (The Brief Volume 10 Issue 1, 2018)
- Author, “To Vape, or Not to Vape: Electronic Cigarettes and the Ambiguous State of Their Legality in Canada” (2017) 40:2 Manitoba Law Journal: Underneath the Golden Boy 399-453
- Co-Author, “Psychological and Behavioural Outcomes for Preterm and Low Birth Weight Infants: A Meta- Analysis” (Canadian Psychology, 2011)