"I believe that successful client relationships are built on quality communication and by ensuring that the clients' best interests are always my top priority."
Areas of Focus
Lindsay is a partner of Fillmore Riley LLP, practising in the areas of corporate and commercial law, tax law, pension law and wills and estates. She has published articles in the Estates & Trusts Pension Journal and Winnipeg Women Magazine and has presented to various groups on corporate and commercial issues and wills and estates matters.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Articling Committee, Fillmore Riley LLP
Publications / Presentations
- Author, Consent to Donation of Human Tissue in Manitoba (Estates & Trusts Pensions Journal, May 2012)
- Author, The Consumer’s Guide to Manitoba’s New Gift Card Legislation (Winnipeg Women Magazine, Winter 2012)
- Author, The Consumer's Guide to Manitoba's New Gift Card Legislation (The Brief, Spring 2010)