"My clients depend on my skill and experience to provide knowledgeable, objective advice and sound, practical strategies to meet their legal challenges."
Areas of Focus
Anita is a partner with Fillmore Riley LLP and practises in the area of estates and trusts management, including estate administration and litigation and administrative and regulatory law.
- Life Bencher, Law Society of Manitoba
- Past President, Law Society of Manitoba
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Course Facilitator and Evaluator, Law Society of Manitoba CPLED Program
- Moot Judge/Evaluator, Robson Hall Law School, University of Manitoba
- Director, The Winnipeg Foundation
- Pro Bono activities, Public Interest Law Centre
Publications / Presentations
- Author, "Remuneration of Personal Representatives and Trustees" in Manitoba, Estates, Trusts & Pensions Journal Volume 34 no. 2 (February 2015)
- Author & Presenter, "Attorney Accountability" (Law Society of Manitoba, Continuing Professional Development Program, May 2010)
- Author, "Kids' Stuff: Minors' Property Issues in Ontario, Manitoba, and British Columbia" in Estates, Trusts & Pensions Journal Volume 26 no. 3 (June 2007)