"I strive to provide practical family law advice and creative solutions in a sensitive and conscientious manner."
Areas of Focus
Sarah practises exclusively in the area of family law. She is a member of Collaborative Practice Manitoba and has completed the Advanced Family Mediation training course through Family Arbitration Mediation Legal Institute Manitoba.
- Member, Collaborative Practice Manitoba
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Vice President, Community Legal Education Association
- Board Member, Community Legal Education Association
- Volunteer Lawyer, Drop-in clinic and on-call lawyer, Legal Help Centre of Winnipeg Inc.
- Lawyer Supervisor, Pro Bono Students Canada (Manitoba Chapter)
- Speaker, Community Legal Education Association Speakers Bureau program
- Marketing Committee Member, Collaborative Practice Manitoba